There’s virtually no substitute for face-to-face meetings
Remember that special feeling you used to get when you held an online meeting? (It felt a little bit like skipping school!) Well, after more than a year of constantly logging on, checking our cameras, and reminding colleagues to unmute themselves, it’s time to make online meetings special again — and maybe as rare as possible!
It’s time to stage our 2021 eClinicalWorks and healow National Conference live and in person, October 8-10, 2021, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Serendipity is hard to find online
Last October, the coronavirus pandemic left us no choice but to offer a virtual Conference. The key elements were certainly there — including a Keynote Address, our annual Product Showcase, and lots of great breakout sessions. And we met a lot of new clients — or at least their IP addresses.
But some things are simply better and easier in person, from answering your questions to explaining the finer points of our software. We’ve missed seeing you. We’ve missed sharing meals with you. And as much as we do appreciate online meeting technologies, there’s just no way that an online gathering, however well done, can capture the chance encounters and amazing connections that take place when people gather for a three-day eClinicalWorks National Conference.
You’re just a click away from all the NC21 details you need
If you’re as ready for Nashville as we are, don’t wait another minute. You can click right here to get all the details you need and start your registration.
Not quite ready to commit? Here are five key takeaways you can discuss at the office — and yes, we hope you’ll bring a crowd. With so much ground to cover, many practices send a team so they can attend more sessions and share everything they learn!
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least two weeks prior to the event and complete a simple attestation during the registration process.
- Early Bird registration pricing is just $575 per person through July 16.
- We’ll again have 80+ breakout sessions. Details of the sessions will be announced later this summer.
- Your registration includes three breakfasts, three lunches, one dinner/celebration, and daily refreshment breaks.
- eClinicalWorks will provide transportation to and from downtown Nashville on Friday night.
Here’s why the Conference matters
At the end of the Conference weekend, when all the excitement fades and you’re heading home with a list of new contacts and items to follow up on, there’s really only one question that matters: Will it make a real difference to my practice?
The answer to that question is “Absolutely yes.” Year after year, eClinicalWorks customers report that the experience of attending a National Conference opened their eyes and minds to new possibilities. Some return year after year and send a full team.
After a year of hunkering down and working remotely with so many of you, we simply can’t wait to see old friends and new customers alike in person. Come to Nashville to:
- Gain inspiration from CEO Girish Navani’s Keynote Address
- Learn about the latest eClinicalWorks developments during our Product Showcase
- Fine-tune your experience with the breakout sessions that matter most to you
- Tour the Exhibit Hall to appreciate the full range of healthcare IT we offer
- See product demos that bring our products to life, with on-the-spot tips and tricks
- Get one-on-one attention from product experts in our support and training rooms